Monday, March 28, 2016

Blogger Spotlight | bookaddictedgirl

1. Introduce yourself (where are you from, what kind of books do you enjoy reading, etc.)
Hi, my name is Ellen. I'm an 18 year old college student living in Belgium. I'm currently studying to become a high school teacher in English and history and hope to transfer some of my passion for reading to the next generations. When I'm not at school, stuying (meh :/), out with friends or at my theater classes, you'll most likely find me reading. Always in the same spot: in my room, on my bed, away from any distracting human beings. If you'd ask me what book I'm currently reading, or ask me about any book I've ever read, you'll either get a fantasy or contemporary book. I like all of the books that I read to have romance, yes, I'm a sucker for romance, and I'll probably always be the adult reading Young Adult fiction.

2. What are you currently reading? 
I'm currently reading two books at the same time, which rarely happens. I'm reading After We Collided by Anna Todd and Girl Online by Zoe Sugg. The reason I started reading After We Collided while I was still reading Girl Online is that I really can't seem to get into that story and I hope that giving it some time will help me finish it in a couple of days.

3. Which book is at the top of your wishlist?
A lot of classics are on the top of my wishlist now, since one of my resolutions is readiing one classic novel a month in 2016. Besides those classics I have the last three books in the Hush, Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick on my list.

4. What tip would you give an aspiring book blogger?
To all book bloggers who have just started I can tell you this: the views don't matter, it's all about being free in what you do. It's your blog, you post what you want and people who think alike will somehow find their way to your blog.

5. When you're not reading, what do you enjoy doing?
I play theatre in a small group of three, we rehearse once a week, every Wednesday evening. When I'm not reading I'll be blogging, watching YouTube video's or fueling my tv show addiction.


My social media links are:


Twice a month I'm bringing you blogger spotlights from around the world. Are you interested in being featured? Email me at acreadsblog@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment