Monday, March 14, 2016

Blogger Spotlight | bookaddictkels


1. My name is Kelsy and I am 23 years old. I currently live in Ohio, but I was raised in North Carolina. I mostly read young adult books and I have just started getting into graphic novels. I started my book blog in 2012, so this year will be my fourth year blogging. 

2. I am currently reading Nexis by A.L. Davroe. It was one of my 2015 anticipated releases and I am really liking it so far. 

3. The book at the top of my wishlist currently is Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare. I honestly just can't wait for this book to be out!

4. I think the biggest tip I could give someone that it took me a little bit to learn myself is to not sugar coat your feelings about a book. If you didn't like a book, say you didn't like it. If you are confused at how you feel about a book after reading it, say you aren't sure how you felt about it. We don't have to love every single book that we read and it is perfectly okay for us to say when we don't like a book. 

5. When I am not reading I love to listen to music and do photography. I also watch a lot of YouTube videos.



Twice a month I'm bringing you blogger spotlights from around the world. Are you interested in being featured? Email me at acreadsblog@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment