Friday, February 5, 2016

BookTube Spotlight | BeautyLizzy

Introduce Yourself! Hi I’m Lizzy! I’m from Dallas Texas but live in NY right now for college. I mainly read a lot of YA, Fantasy, Contemporary, and a bunch of Youtube books.

What are you currently reading? Currently I am reading The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black.

Which book is at the top of your wishlist? Right now the book at the top of my wishlist is Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour.

What tip would you give to an aspiring BookTuber? Some tips I would give an aspiring vlogger would be plan ahead. I put 5 videos up a week so that means I spend a lot of time filming, editing, and uploading so it means I need to plan ahead so that I make sure everything is ready in time for uploading. Plus I’m a college student so if I don’t plan ahead I’ll fall behind in both school and videos.

What do you enjoy doing when you're not reading? When I’m not reading I love to hangout with my friends, watching Youtube, trying new foods since I go to Culinary School, and going to see musicals in NYC!

Where can we find you? My Social Medias: @beautylizzy2013 on twitter, www.youtube.com/beautylizzy2013cookinggurl43.tumblr.comseitzseeing.tumblr.com (Food Writing Blog), @cookinggurl43 on instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment