Friday, January 22, 2016

Casting Call Friday | For the Win

For the Win by Brenna Aubrey
June 2015 by Silver Griffin Associates
326 pages
5/5 stars - read my review here! 
Amazon + Good Reads

"Millionaire bad boy Jordan Fawkes has problems. Big problems. 
That molten-hot intern he hooked up with at Comic-Con is now his assistant. No one can know they’re the stars of the cosplay sex tape that broke the Internet.

Business school hopeful April Weiss has drama. Big drama. 
Working under the CFO of Draco Multimedia should be the opportunity of a lifetime for her, but Jordan Fawkes is the boss from Hell—a sexier-than-sin boss from Hell who holds all the cards for her future career.

And then there’s the small problem of a certain video…"
-Good Reads

Brenna Aubrey is basically my latest favorite author, and so it is 100% fitting that I would feature one of her novels and characters in my triumphant return to Casting Call Saturday... er, Friday... 

For Jordan, I've chosen... this random guy.


See? That's the problem with the internet. I type "sexy scruff man" into Google and I'm given thousands of nameless models to choose from. However, I'm going with this little nugget. He's got the famed Jordan scruff that drove April crazy. 


For April, I've chosen... Alexis Bledel. 


I wasn't completely sold on Bledel as April, but the more that I thought about it, the more she made sense. First, I think she has the look. Alexis Bledel has the pale skin, dark hair, blue eyes, and could totally fit into some enchanted forest in a Disney movie... completely fitting into the nickname given to April by Adam and Jordan. We also know that she has played a convincing book worm in the past - hello? Rory Gilmore. 

Those are my picks for Jordan and April. If you've read the book and disagree, let me know who you'd choose. If you haven't read the book... well, what are you waiting for? Get to it. I'm serious.

-Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment