Monday, January 25, 2016

Blogger Spotlight | Booknerd777

1) Introduce yourself! Hi, I'm Stephanie and I'm from Connecticut and I live in the USA. Reading has always been a part of my life, and I've been reading ever since I first learned how to read. I enjoy reading a lot of Young Adult books. My favorite genres are Contemporary and Fantasy. I also enjoy reading Adult and New Adult books too. 

2) What are you currently reading? Right now I am currently reading "Pretty Little Secrets" by Sara Shepard. It is book 4.5 in the "Pretty Little Liars" series. I'm loving it so far and I love this series so much! I'm actually participating in a PLL Read-along. We read one book a month. 

3) Which book is at the top of your wishlist? This question is a little hard for me to answer because there are so many awesome books out there, and I wanna read them all so I can't just name one book. But I guess I can say "A Court of Thorns and Roses" by Sarah J. Maas because it sounds amazing! I love fantasy books with fae in it and it's also a retelling of "Beauty and The Beast". I actually just ordered it as a Christmas present to myself but it was at the top of my wishlist so I guess it counts right? :)

4) What is a tip you'd give an aspiring book blogger? If you want to start a book blog, don't give it a second thought, just do it! I was never planning on starting a blog. Actually, I don't really remember why I started. It sort of just happened. I was just getting into Booktube and I loved watching people talk about books. Soon after that I found out about bloggers and it sounded really cool. I just randomly started a blog because I love to write and of course I love to read. I thought it would be really cool to start a book blog and write book reviews, which I still do now. I actually started my blog in 2013, and I still love blogging so much! To me it doesn't matter if no one reads my blog, I do it because I love it and that's what matters. My advice is, if you really wanna start a blog, don't hesitate and just do it, like I said before. You won't regret it and it's so much fun! Also don't worry about the haters, just ignore them, they only pick on you because they have nothing better to do in life. I don't really care about how many views I get for each post. I like to go back and read my reviews if I forgot how I felt about a book. I just love having a blog and I really recommend more people to do it because it's awesome! I never thought I would ever start a blog or have a YouTube Channel, I never planned it and it proves that life isn't predictable. Also I love supporting new bloggers and booktubers so if anyone needs help, just let me know :)

5) When you're not reading, what do you enjoy doing? I actually have lots of other hobbies besides reading. I love to sing and play Piano. I used to write songs and I used to write a lot of fiction and some fanfiction. I am completely hooked on fanfiction, when I'm not reading I usually read tons of fanfic stories, mostly Harry Potter fanfiction. I also love Video Games. Some of my favorite games are Animal Crossing, The Sims, Legend of Zelda and my favorite video games of all time, The Just Dance Games! I am totally obsessed with the Just Dance games. I use them as my workout and I love to dance. I play a lot of exercise games on my Wii, Ps2 and Xbox 360 including Dance Dance Revolution, Dance Central, and all the Zumba games. And of course my biggest hobby is watching and filming YouTube videos. In my free time, I watch a lot of YouTube videos, mostly booktube but I watch some gaming videos too. 


Twice a month, I'm spotlighting book bloggers. Are you interested in being featured? Email me at acreadsblog@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment