Thursday, May 30, 2013

Calling all potential reviewers........!

Hey guys!

It has become clear to me that running a reviewing blog that has substantial content each month, while trying to juggle working and a full course load, is just not happening for me...

It has become too big of a commitment for me by myself.

I very seriously kicked around the idea of shutting the blog down and devoting my focus solely to my YouTube channel... but I can't let go. I know that at some point in the future, my schedule will slow down and I'll be able to properly manage both my YouTube channel as well as this blog.

So, this is where you (possibly, hopefully) come in.

I'm looking either for guest bloggers/reviewers or permanent reviewers for ACReads. Let's slow it down for a minute - when I say permanent, I'm looking for a person who can commit to writing at least two reviews (that is the minimum) per month. We'll decide on two dates that you'll submit to me by and I'll post the review (along with book info. and synopsis). Of course, I will include all of your information as well - YouTube channel, twitter, email, Good Reads - whatever you would like me to include. Guest reviewers are just that - you can submit reviews, when you would like, without a prior commitment. We'll hammer the fine details out later.

But what do you get out of it?

Mostly? Exposure. Like I said, I will include all of your links/channels/websites at the end of each review so that readers get to know the person behind the review. If you would like to be a permanent reviewer, I will include a blurb about you under the "About Me" section of ACReads. I will also mention all reviews in my mid-month and monthly wrap up videos on my YouTube channel. With both audiences combined, I have over 950 subscribers. If you're trying to launch your own reviewing site but do not want to commit fully quite yet - this will give you an opportunity to try the ropes at book reviewing via a blog as well as grow your future audiences.

If this sounds like something that you'd be interested in, please  shoot me an email (acreadsblog@gmail.com). Expressing interest is in no way committing to this - I'll be open to answer questions and figure out something that works for both of us. So, please - let me know if you're interested. If you personally are not interested, but know of someone who may be - please send them my way.

Thanks for listening!

-Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment