Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This week's theme? Top Ten Reading Goals for 2013
- Read at least 75 books.
- Read at least 30 books off of my unread pile/shelf.
- Read a novel by Jane Austen other than Pride and Prejudice.
- Finish the 2013 challenges that I signed up for (you can find those challenges here).
- Stop buying brand new books! Purchase a majority of books from local used book stores, Amazon (for Kindle), and library sales. The only books that I will allow myself to purchase new are 2013 releases (such as Isla and the Happily Ever After, Scarlet, Entwined In You, etc.)!
- Finish at least one series that I have started (Vampire Academy, Iron Fey, Chaos Walking, etc.)
- Clear out my shelves! I have too many books that I have only read once and do not intend on reading again.
The last three goals are going to be goals for my blog/Youtube channel!
- Post at least one video per week on my Youtube channel. The content can be anything book related: reviews, giveaways, monthly wrap ups and TBR, tags, etc.
- Post at least three times on my blog, one of which must be a book review. The other two blogs can be anything book related: memes, giveaways, discussions, etc.
- Host at least six giveaways this year through my blog or my Youtube channel (I've already hosted one!).
If you guys are interested, I made a 2013 Bookish Resolutions video for my Youtube channel. If you'd like to check it out, please click here.
Well, that's all for now! What are your goals for 2013?