Monday, October 22, 2012

Quick update!

Well, it is that time again... Time for school to take over my life for one long, hellish week (it should be illegal for professors to assign all major exams, projects and papers during the same week!). Please stick with me through my silence... At 12:30 pm this Saturday, I'll be back in the clear to catch up on my reading, blogs and videos!

What you can expect from me in the near future...

  • A blog/video review of The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
  • A blog/video review of Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (and perhaps a trailer/featurette reaction!) 
  • Information regarding The Paladin Prophecy by Mark Frost read along that I am hosting along with two other bloggers
  • Information regarding the next book club discussion I will be doing
Until next time...

Does this week suck for you too?! Let's commiserate! 

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment