Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Calling all book bloggers!


Hey, guys!

I'm trying to put together a collaboration book club for The Paladin Prophecy by Mark Frost...

Is this something that you'd be interested in?

Details after the break!




In a previous post, I discussed a possible collaboration book club for a book that I'm promoting through Random Buzzers - The Paladin Prophecy by Mark Frost. I said that I would decide by Monday, October 15th whether or not I would go ahead with the idea based on interest. So far, I have three people who have voiced definite interest.

This is a last call for the book club. I will probably still go ahead and host it along with the three others, but I would still like more people to be involved!

If you are interested, please click here for the details. If you would like to participate or have any questions/concerns, please email me ASAP at acreadsblog@gmail.com!

Please note that you do not have to have your own book blog to participate... I am looking for people who would be interested in doing write ups of a few chapters. If you don't have a blog but would like to participate, please email me! We can hammer out the details!

Edit: I've taken down all of my posts over on my Wordpress, so the links no longer work. Here are the details for the book club:

I want to break The Paladin Prophecy up into "chapter chunks." Each contributing blogger would then be given a chunk (and a date, of course) to discuss on their blog. I think its a good way to get promotion for a lot of different bloggers and audiences.
I've received some interest in the book club idea - if you are unable to participate in the book club this time around but would like to be involved next time (yes, there will be a next time!), PLEASE LET ME KNOW! Shoot me an email at acreadsblog@gmail.com so I know who to contact for the next book club!

* Update!  I'm in the process of contacting everyone who has voiced interest! Stay tuned...

Happy reading!

Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment