1. Introduce yourself (where are you from, what kind of books do you enjoy reading, etc.)
I'm from South Africa, and I'm currently studying a BA and majoring in French and English Literature (every book lover's dream!). I have pretty varied reading interests and read from most genres, but my favourite is probably YA fantasy and supernatural.
2. What are you currently reading?
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer
3. Which book is at the top of your wishlist?
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children!
4. What tip would you give an aspiring book blogger?
Just do it! The book community is so amazingly welcoming. It's a lot of work, but if you really love it it's so rewarding! And getting to connect with other readers is so much fun.
5. When you're not reading, what do you enjoy doing?
Writing (obviously), taking photos, and watching films.