Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Blogger Spotlight | Library of Tomes

1. Introduce yourself (where are you from, what kind of books do you enjoy reading, etc.)

Hiya. My name is Temecka, pronounced with a long e. I am the writer of Library of Tomes. I am from a tiny little town in the middle of nowhere Kentucky. I find that everyone is confused that I am from Kentucky because I tend to hide my horrendous accent. I enjoy reading Young Adult fantasy and contemporary. I have found myself straying away from contemporary more in the last few months, but those are the genres I generally reach for.

My favorite book series is the Raven Cycle quartet, and each character in the series owns a piece of my heart in their own way. Though, Noah Czerny owns a slightly bigger piece than the others.

2. What are you currently reading?

I am currently reading Winter by Marissa Meyer. I am really excited and nervous reading this book because I hope to not be disappointed by the final book in this series!

3. Which book is at the top of your wishlist?

A Court of Mist and Fury! I just finished ACOTAR, and it was amazing! I cannot wait to get the next book.

4. What tip would you give an aspiring book blogger?

Book Blogging is so rewarding. My biggest tip would be to never give up on what you are doing because someone else does not agree with what you are doing or because you are afraid someone will say something negative about it. One of my biggest regrets has been letting other people’s opinions impact my blog.

5. When you’re not reading, what do you enjoy doing?

When I’m not reading, I enjoy watching Supernatural, The Flash, and The Walking Dead. Supernatural is one of the only things that I refuse to miss regardless of if I’m reading or not. I also am the editor of my college newspaper, and I spend a lot of time writing news for our students.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TemeckaE
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/32996279-temecka

Blog: http://libraryoftomes.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment