Monday, January 11, 2016

Blogger Spotlight | CK's Reading Corner

1.Hey Bookworms! I'm Chantal from CK’s Reading Corner: https://cksreadingcorner.wordpress.com/
I just graduated with my BA in English and a Concentration in Creative Writing and am now looking for a Job to be a “Real” adult. I have a Disability called Cerebral Palsy or CP for short and although it is part of me I don’t let it define who I am. Because of it though my love of reading and writing has always been big! It allows me to do things with the characters I couldn’t normally do like most other readers. Favorite Genre by far is Paranormal or Fantasy or anything with wolves in it. I have deep love of these creatures that will never go away!

2. Because I couldn’t finish them in 2015: I’m currently reading Soundless by Richelle Mead, Nightworld Vol 1 by LJ Smith, and The Illustrated Edition of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by JK Rowling and Illustrated by Jim Kay. Yes I am a Book Polygamist and Proud of it!

3. Literally all of Cecelia Ahern’s Book in Hard Cover and the rest of The Women of the Otherworld Series by Kelly Armstrong (Books 7-13) on e-book so I can binge the rest of it.

4. My top 4 tips are: 1. Don’t be afraid to use your voice, don’t try to change the way you type to friends to your audience. That is probably why you made your blog to find more bookish friends after all! 2. Use images to break up your text whether it’s borrowing the cover off of Goodreads or taking your own it gives your reader something great to look. If you do borrow your picture from somewhere else though make sure to give credit. 3. If someone who has a blog comments on your blog make sure to spread the love on their blog. You may find an amazing friendship that way. 4. Use social media! I was never a twitter person before my blog but it has definitely helped me find new blogs, books, and friends!

5. When I’m not reading I can be found movie binging because I have a movie addiction, watching shows or anime on Hulu and Netflix, hanging with friends or my pup, writing, or playing my 3DS which by the I’m on Pins and Needles for Fire Emblem Fates, so if there are any other fans of the game let know! I feel lonely in my fangirling…
 
If You want to find me on social media... 

Twice a month, I'm spotlighting two book bloggers. Are you interested in being featured? Email me at acreadsblog@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment