Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Long time, no see!

Hey, strangers.

It has been such a long time since I've updated this blog and for some reason, I'm drawn back towards book blogging. For the better part of the past year, I've been posting my reviews almost exclusively on YouTube and Good Reads...

But I think that it is time for me to leave the BookTube world and return to my roots.

So, what can you expect from this blog from here on out?

Honestly - I'm not quite sure. I hate the idea of forcing myself into one category because whatever I focus solely on quickly becomes a shackle. I think that ACReads will become a catch all for my interests and right now those interests include (but are not limited to!): books, personal organization and planning, study materials, and general "lifestyle" items that I may care to review.

If you're still reading my blog and planning on staying - thanks. If not - hey, that's okay too. But for now I'd love to know what you've been up to and how your year has been.

We'll talk real soon.

-Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment