Monday, December 30, 2013

Well, hello there...

So, it's been a while...

A long while... and I'd say that I'm sorry but, well, I'm not. Because occasional mental health breaks are good for the soul and I had been treading that very fine line between book blogging being a fun hobby and it being a job. 

But I'm back and that's the important part, right? Right?! 

Anyway, I am so excited that it's {almost} the new year and I cannot wait to see what 2014 has to offer. I thought it'd be fun to kick off 2014 with a look at the new blogging schedule that I've come up with...

Instead of posts coming up 5-6 times a week, I'm scaling way back and posting three times a week. You can expect a new review every Monday and Friday, and a weekly meme every Wednesday. 

Instead of having a Casting Call Saturday every Saturday, I'm going to designate one Saturday a month and post my CCS then. I know - that's only 12 a year... but c'mon, man. Casting calls are freaking hard, okay? 

And lastly, I will also be taking semi-annual hiatuses - one in May and one in December - which conveniently coincide with the spring and fall finals schedule. That doesn't mean that I won't be posting at all during those two months... but I won't obligate myself to my schedule. 

That's it from me for now. How have you been? What are you excited for in 2014? Let me know in the comments and we'll chat. I'll see you on Wednesday.

-Alyssa

Just in case you've forgotten, you can also find me on other social media platforms...

YouTube
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment