Monday, July 1, 2013

Introductions–New Contributors to ACReads


Hey, guys!

About a month ago, I made a couple of posts calling for contributors. I have been struggling to create regular (and quality!) content for this blog for quite sometime and came to the realization that I had to change… I needed to either accept that maintaining a YouTube channel as well as a blog was too big of an undertaking and either close the blog down completely or search for help. I opted for the help.

At the very best, I hoped for two… maybe three guest reviewers and at the very worst, I would have to put my blog on hiatus. I am so pleased and grateful to announce that I have content schedule for all but eight days in July – and those eight are there to give a break. That is amazing, isn’t it?!

So, here we are in July. This is the first month in which I will be using contributed reviews and I am so excited for where that will take this blog. I am only one person and tend to stick to a few genres… and now I have reviews coming from seven unique people who will bring their own voices to this blog. I only ask for your patience – I am new in using contributors and hope that you’ll stay while we try to figure this out.

Who are these wonderful people, you ask? Well, all you have to do is go to the tab called “ACReads Contributors” to see where they hail from. A lot of them have their own blogs or YouTube channels – definitely check them out! We have agreed on a schedule for July so all you have to do is sit tight to see which books are going to be reviewed over the course of the month!

Once again, if you’re interested in information about how to become a contributor for this blog… just shoot me an email: acreadsblog@gmail.com. I’m always happy to answer questions and chat!

That’s all for now! I can’t express how excited I am about where this blog is going to go with all of these great new voices. I hope that you are too.

-Alyssa

1 comment: