Monday, January 14, 2013

Cocoa and Hype Makes Every Book Nice Read-a-thon!


My friend Dana, over at Dana Square (go check her out... now!) is hosting a read-a-thon which will run from 1/19/13 until 1/27/13...

What is a read-a-thon, you ask? 

Well... we're going to be reading... A LOT. Specifically in that week. 

But we won't be reading just any old book... Nope, we're going to choose the most hyped up books from our TBR piles and attempt to tackle them! 

What am I going to attempt to read? 

Let's see... Divergent by Veronica Roth has a nice film of dust from sitting on my shelf for way too long without being touched. I've also heard a ton of amazing stuff (hype, if you will) about Matched by Allie Condie as well... and if I'm feeling particularly ambitious, I'll knock out Graceling by Kristin Cashore off of my TBR as well.

There you have it! 

I would love it if you guys would join us for this event. All you need to do is pop over to Dana's post announcing the read-a-thon (linked right here), join the linky, and display the badge on your blog. If you don't have a blog, don't worry... Follow @DanaSquare on Twitter to stay involved during the thon.

That's all for now guys....

Which books on your TBR do you really need to get to... eventually? 

See you tomorrow for Top Ten Tuesday!
-Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. That is a great TBR pile you got there! thanks so much for signing up!

    ReplyDelete