Friday, May 23, 2014

Welcome to the... #NewAdultBC! {and #FridayReads!}

Hey, guys! 

Today I wanted to write a quick post inviting you to a new group that I've created over on Good Reads - The New Adult Book Club! If you've been following me on this blog, my Twitter, or my YouTube account... it should come as no surprise that I adore the New Adult genre. And, as I've been heavily involved in the #AYearAThon, I've been getting very into hosting read alongs and book clubs. It seemed natural that I would create a book club that centered around my new favorite genre... and so I'm taking the time to invite you to join me! 

We're not going to start reading until either late June or early July, as May is almost over. I invite you to join the Good Reads group (CLICK HERE TO JOIN) and vote on the poll as to which NA title you'd like to read first! I also encourage you to talk about it on Twitter and/or Instagram using the hashtag #NewAdultBC - that way we can keep all of the discussion together! 

Thanks for your time and I hope that you'll consider joining me! 

Now for my #FridayReads...

Take a Chance (Rosemary Beach #6, Chances #1) by Abbi Glines 
February 2014 by Atria Books
Kindle - 256 pages
Amazon + Good Reads 

"When Harlow Manning's rocker father goes on tour, he sends her to Rosemary Beach, Florida, to live with her half-sister, Nan. The problem: Nan despises her. Harlow has to keep her head down if she wants to get through the next nine months, which seems easy enough. Until gorgeous Grant Carter walks out of Nan's room in nothing but his boxer briefs.

Grant made a huge mistake getting involved with a girl with venom in her veins. He'd known about Nan's reputation, but still he couldn't resist her. Nothing makes him regret the fling more than meeting Harlow, who sends his pulse racing. Yet Harlow wants nothing to do with a guy who could fall for her wicked half-sister even if there are no strings between Grant and Nan. Grant is desperate to redeem himself in Harlow's eyes, but did he ruin his chances before he even met her?"
-Good Reads

No comments:

Post a Comment